Monday, February 8, 2010

Can I bring my painting supplies to an airport?

I'm going to New York for a pre-college course in art. I'm staying for a month, and I need a bunch of painting supplies such as oil paint, acrylic paint, watercolors, etc. I've already bought everything, but I forgot about the airlines strict security measures. Am I not allowed to bring my supplies? I'm definitely not bringing them as carry-on luggage, but are they not even allowed as normal luggage?Can I bring my painting supplies to an airport?
you can bring them, just not in carry-on. but make sure you wrap your paint really securly, because they don't exactly treat the baggage as though it was a newborn.Can I bring my painting supplies to an airport?
yea they are allowed to be in a packed in your checked luggage but pack them on top because security will most likely search your bag and it will be easier if the supplies are on top.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment