Thursday, February 18, 2010

Painting supplies??

I wanted to start painting and I was wondering how much the supplies would cost. This includes a paintbrush, a canvas (medium), and tempera paint. I couldn't find prices anywhere online.Painting supplies??
It tends to get a little expensive.





Canvases range depending upon size. I've seen tiny ones for about $5.00 to very large at $250-$500. There are many ';medium'; sized canvases, but I assume what your looking for should be somewhere between $15-$50.


Its usually cheaper to buy your materials and stretch your own canvases if you plan on doing a lot of painting.





You can buy ';brush kits'; for $10-$20. I buy packs of 15 at a time and you can find them in most tips and sizes.





Paint will usually run you $1.50-$10.00 a bottle depending on the brand, or if its oil or acrylic, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment