Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where can I find Frank Clarke's ';Simply Painting'; books and art supplies while I am in Ireland?

Specifically, I will be in Enniskillen, Kilkenny and Cork. Specific information and addresses would be helpful.


Thank you so much! (I didn't get many replies in the ';Fine Art Section'; so it was suggested to me to try placing my question in the ';Travel Section.';) If you have a good answer for me, please reply promptly. I leave Florida for Ireland on Sept. 6.Where can I find Frank Clarke's ';Simply Painting'; books and art supplies while I am in Ireland?
Easons in Cork would be your best bet. Their website (easons.ie) says there are in stock.Where can I find Frank Clarke's ';Simply Painting'; books and art supplies while I am in Ireland?
any art shop shold have his books and paints

No comments:

Post a Comment