Sunday, February 21, 2010

What's the name of this painting supply I saw on TV?

I remember seeing commercials for this, and wanted to learn more. The interior painting tools are somewhat spade-shaped, for getting into corners.. basically they allow you to paint right up into corners and around trim without getting paint where you don't want it. They also have extender handles for getting up into high corners. The tray itself is like a regular paint tray, but it has a rolling cylinder in it, taking up just the right amount of paint as you roll the painting tool over it. I think I saw this on a commercial, but haven't seen it lately and can't think of the name. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!What's the name of this painting supply I saw on TV?
I don't know the name, but Home Depot has them. I've seen them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment