Thursday, February 18, 2010

Free painting supplies... how would I find this?

I woud like to try painting. I don't want to buy all the suppies: paints in many colors, brushes, canvas etc. I don't even know if I will like painting or not. I wondered if anyone has any ideas. even if I did find an affordable class, I'm not sure they would be teaching a style I would want to learn. I already took landscape painting classes as a child, I want to try something more modern/ abstract I think now. Mostly I just want access to the supplies.Free painting supplies... how would I find this?
Check with a library or community center or art museum in your area to see if there are any free or inexpensive art classes. I have had success doing this. Remember they may not teach subjects you are interested in but you will learn how to use the materials and perhaps design principles. Those are principles you need to know whether painting a pot of flowers or something abstract.Free painting supplies... how would I find this?
try water colors on paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment