Monday, February 8, 2010

Where can I get the best deals for online art supplies.... especially acrylic paint?

Why dont you try ebay?Where can I get the best deals for online art supplies.... especially acrylic paint?
My girl friend ran an art program for people with disabilities. Dick Blick was a source for supplies, but only because they were a registered vendor for the state. They have a nice, slick catalog, but you they are too high. It was okay to spend some else's money there. For personal use, I alternate between Art Supply Warehouse and Jerry's Artarama. Their prices and on line advertising are usually identical, but they offer specials such as free shipping with $200+ orders or 10% off on-lin orders.Where can I get the best deals for online art supplies.... especially acrylic paint?
The two most used on-line art supplies are Dick Blick and Pearl. Both also have many stores across the country. But unless you live in a large city this won't help you.





Michael's (also on-line) is too expensive.
I use several, and almost exclusively order my supplies online. (btw, ASW and Jerry's are the same company, hence the identical pricing)

No comments:

Post a Comment