Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where can I find Frank Clarke's ';Simply Painting'; books and art supplies while I am in Ireland?

Specifically, I will be in Enniskillen, Kilkenny and Cork. Specific information and addresses would be helpful.


Thank you so much!





LDJ Florida, USAWhere can I find Frank Clarke's ';Simply Painting'; books and art supplies while I am in Ireland?
Your best bet would be Eason's, a chain of book and artist's supply shops, but I don't know whether they are in Kilkenny and Enniskillen as well as in Cork. It's very likely for Killkenny, less for Enniskillen since that's in the 6 counties, where there is Boots, but they dont always have artists' supplies. Anyway, best to ask the locals while you are there.





Maybe you'd get more and more precise answers if you posted your question again in the travel section.Where can I find Frank Clarke's ';Simply Painting'; books and art supplies while I am in Ireland?
I think his website is www.simplypainting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment