Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photograph or Painting of French Author PIERRE LA MURE needed! Please supply a website that has a portrait.?

Greetings-


Thank you so much for bestowing your precious time for I understand you may doing so many more significant things at the moment-





With this being said, I am writing a short biography on the author, Pierre La Mure. I can't seem to find any photos, drawings, or portraits of him. Thus,I was wondering if you can help me find a photo of him.





Thank you..Photograph or Painting of French Author PIERRE LA MURE needed! Please supply a website that has a portrait.?
I'm afraid its not much but this is a photo of a copy of Moulin Rouge on Ebay. La Mure is shown on the back cover. Actually bit of a challenge to find. http://cgi.ebay.com/Pierre-La-Mure-MOULI鈥?/a>Photograph or Painting of French Author PIERRE LA MURE needed! Please supply a website that has a portrait.?
i have searched and searched will keep trying wonder if this link will help with the search if you look for his birth or death. or wonder if his picture is in the books he wrote tough one.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_La_M鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment