Monday, February 8, 2010

The exterior of my home is approx. 3630 sq. ft of wall space, if i supply paint, how much would labor cost ?

that including the trim which i would also pay for the paint forThe exterior of my home is approx. 3630 sq. ft of wall space, if i supply paint, how much would labor cost ?
You are the kind of customer that painters/contractors like me have to be careful of. Seriously, it depends on the height of things, the amount of trim which is very time-consuming to paint, the type of exterior you have, .... oh my gosh, ... you can't get an estimate on Yahoo or even a corroboration of an estimate. You also can't expect to supply the paint. The contractor buys paint in bulk for a good price that you can't necessarily get. The contractor uses paint of a certain consistency that he knows how to run through his sprayers and favorite type of rollers, etc., and which requires the number of coats that you have been quoted. The contractor has equipment that you don't have ... do you want a quote on renting that equipment, too? Oh my, seriously my friend, either do the job yourself or get a few quotes from real contractors, but don't expect you can ask this kind of question on Yahoo.The exterior of my home is approx. 3630 sq. ft of wall space, if i supply paint, how much would labor cost ?
I would say $500 or more,

No comments:

Post a Comment