Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oil paint supply?

Where on-line can I buy oil paints and canvas for a really good deal. I usually buy them from Micheal's, but I am sure I can get them cheaper somewhere on-line. Thank youOil paint supply?
I've found Art Supply Warehouse to be the cheapest.Oil paint supply?
Everyone is cheaper than Micheal's. They are an overpriced


rip-off aimed at the housewife arts and crafts crowd.





Pearl, Joe's and Dick Blick all have web sites where you can order on-line and they all kick Micheal's butt easily.
I'm an art teacher and we usually get oils from either Utrecht (but we get a school discount) or Mister Art.com. Honestly, the only time I'd ever buy art supplies from Michael's would be if I was in a last minute jam. They are WAY overpriced.
Try dickblick.com


They usually have really good prices on supplies, and often have bulk discounts.
Misterart


Dixieart


Daniel Smith


Jerrysartarama





My work is done.


Ciao
Cheap Joes or cheapjoes.com
I don't know the site name but the name of the best art store in south florida is,,,'; Pearls Arts and Crafts ';.....they blow Michaels away

No comments:

Post a Comment