Monday, February 8, 2010

What kind of bag can I get that can hold all of my oil painting supplies?

what your looking for is called a tackle box.heh heh...trust me. they make all sizes and that are affordable. brushes and small tubes in the trays, bigger tubes, rags and tools in the bottom.No digging in a bag for your supplies. just pop the top, sit it down and thank your gods someone like me actually exists in the world!!!


NEXT!What kind of bag can I get that can hold all of my oil painting supplies?
A fisherman's box works perfectly. It opens up and has several layers for your paints, a large area for brushes and other tools. They come at a reasonable price too. Also known as a tackle box.What kind of bag can I get that can hold all of my oil painting supplies?
A canvas bag. They are strong, simple, cheap and last for decades.
Depends on amount of supplies you have!





Check out DickBlick's website and browse what they have for carring cases/travel equipment. I got a bookbag that has alot of lil compartments for all my things, but there are just tons of choises for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment